"I think it was all foolishness, stupidity", Bonnie said.
Police arrested two juveniles in MA this week after a Snapchat video shows them putting a 7-month-old baby in a refrigerator.
Within moments they remove the baby, who was unharmed.
The two girls, whose names have not been released, were babysitting the infant on Monday at home in Danvers, Massachusetts, when they filmed the video that later appeared on Snapchat.
The juveniles are charged with child endangerment and assault and battery by means of a unsafe weapon, that being the refrigerator. While she is speechless over the whole stunt, the child's mother said she knows her niece didn't intend to do harm.
"I didn't understand why they would do that", the mother added.
In Israel a rocket was sacked
A military spokesperson said in a statement that the strikes were carried out in retaliation for a rocket fired from the Palestinian enclave toward Israel on Tuesday night.
Video posted on Snapchat showed the accused girls putting the child into the fridge, shutting the door and laughing as they heard screams through the door.
It's not clear how long the baby was inside.
The mother, who said she was angry after police showed her the videos, defended the teens, telling WBZ-TV: "They thought it was a joke".
Despite the charges, the victim's mother maintained that her niece is a good kid that acted foolishly.
That baby was only in the refrigerator for a few seconds and was not injured. "I will no longer be leaving my children with my niece or her friends again ever in my life". The girls were arraigned in court Tuesday.
"We are working with the DA's office and DCF (the state Department of Children and Families) on this incident", Ambrose said.
- The Military Can Now Shoot Down Drones Getting Too Close To Installations
- Iranian drone buzzes USA fighter jet in Persian Gulf
- Are Kajol and Karan planning to mend fences?
- 60 women threaten to sue Google over sexist allegations
- Trump steps up attacks on McConnell for failure on health-care reform
- Will Smith Raps Old School Classics On James Corden's Carpool Karaoke Spin-Off
- Quebec government to give update on asylum seekers
- Stocks Close Modestly Lower After Trump Warns North Korea
- Facebook launches Watch platform for original video
- European Council widens sanctions against North Korea