Israeli forces' retaliatory air attacks on Hamas positions in the Gaza Strip wounded at least four Palestinians, local al-Shifa hospital's Emergency Director Ayman al Sahbani said Wednesday.
A military spokesperson said in a statement that the strikes were carried out in retaliation for a rocket fired from the Palestinian enclave toward Israel on Tuesday night.
In response to the rocket that was sacked toward Ashkelon Tuesday night and landed in the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council, the IDF attacked two Hamas terror targets in northern Gaza.
No organization has claimed responsibility for the firing.
Are Kajol and Karan planning to mend fences?
If the two stars' social media activity is anything to go by, fans could definitely hope for a patch-up between the two. The filmmaker took to his Twitter account to share an adorable picture of the twins with his mother, Hiroo Johar .
Israel and Hamas are observing a cease-fire fragile since the end of the war of 2014, the third since the islamist movement palestinian took power in the Gaza strip in 2007.
Fierce clashes broke out between dozens of young Palestinians and Israeli forces after the latter raided Al-Dugeisheh refugee camp in Bethlehem city overnight, the sources said.
"This was crossing a risky line that Israel will bear the consequences", Hamas said in a statement after the Israeli assault.
"We will not allow the enemy to keep Gaza a testing ground for its weapons،" Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum said.
- Jaguars unlikely to allow Branden Albert to return
- Manhunt underway after Missouri police officer shot dead during traffic stop
- Remains of 9/11 victim identified 16 years after terror attacks
- Spotify lands on Xbox One, bringing new music to countless games
- Iranian drone buzzes USA fighter jet in Persian Gulf
- 60 women threaten to sue Google over sexist allegations
- Blue is the colour for depressed people's photo shares
- Search called off for three US Marines who crashed off Australia
- Quebec government to give update on asylum seekers
- Proceedings end for day in Taylor Swift groping case