It seems that this was just another case of WWE deciding to bend the rules for their own gain since they wanted Strowman to win the match but Roman to look strong ahead of their huge match in less than two weeks time.
A video released by WWE on Monday revealed that Bayley will be out of the August 20 SummerSlam card in Brooklyn, New York, due to a shoulder injury she suffered last week on Raw against Nia Jax. It claimed that she won't be able to compete at the pay-per-view following an evaluation that revealed that she separated her shoulder.
Manhunt underway after Missouri police officer shot dead during traffic stop
McCarthy's auto exiting the parking lot of the Everyday Convenience Store and driving toward the scene of the shooting. Michael returned fire, but it's not clear if he hit the suspect, who fled on foot after the crash, the sergeant said.
Several weeks ago, good friends Bayley and Sasha Banks competed in a match on WWE "Raw" with the victor becoming new No. 1 contender to challenge Alexa Bliss for the women's title. Sportskeeda recently reported that Bayley is "90% likely to miss SummerSlam" and that there were already plans made for who will take her place on the card.
It was noted in the video that Bayley will be appearing on Raw tonight to address the crowd, and that there will be two triple threat matches with the key women on the roster on the episode as well.
Sasha Banks or Nia Jax for the Raw Women's Championship.
- Jaguars unlikely to allow Branden Albert to return
- Search called off for three US Marines who crashed off Australia
- Bayern beats Dortmund to win German Super Cup
- North Korea Threatens Retaliation Against US Over UN Sanctions
- Spotify lands on Xbox One, bringing new music to countless games
- Lacazette starts, no Sanchez in the Arsenal squad
- Amarnath yatra attack: 3 local LeT militants arrested in Kashmir
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller is Investigating Flynn's Ties to Turkey
- Blue is the colour for depressed people's photo shares
- Moeen Ali increases England lead over South Africa to 360 runs