From being the BFF's of Bollywood to not seeing eye to eye with each other, Karan Johar and Kajol created a lot buzz in recent times for all the good and bad reasons. The filmmaker took to his Twitter account to share an adorable picture of the twins with his mother, Hiroo Johar.
In an interview earlier, when asked if she is open to work with Karan, Kajol said, "Let me put it this way, I am not answering any questions on that particular point".
If the two stars' social media activity is anything to go by, fans could definitely hope for a patch-up between the two. Kajol liked this post by KJo and as soon as she did this, Karan followed the VIP 2 actress on Instagram. KJo blamed Kajol's husband Ajay Devgn for their fraught relationship and boiling point was reached past year when Ajay publicly accused KJo of paying for favourable reviews of his film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which was clashing with Ajay's film Shivaay.
Tesla wants to increase their debt by an additional $1.5 billion
While the long range Model 3 with premium features has already started shipping, the base $35,000 isn't due until later this year. Swedish auto maker Volvo has revealed it will adopt an electrification strategy for all new models from 2019.
Mumbai: None would have fathomed that one day BFFs Karan Johar and Kajol would cut all communications!
Kajol and Karan Johar have the long history. Since then, Kajol-Karan Johar have not talked to each other and once close friends have become estranged to the limit that they did not even wish each other 'Happy Birthday'. I feel enormously blessed to be a parent to these pieces of my heart who were welcomed into this world with the help of the marvels of medical science.
But now with the latest development, looks like the duo are ready to forgive and forget! Kajol gave a nod and replied, "Well, I think relationships are like that".
- China Talks To Nepal About Doklam Standoff, May Conduct 'Small-Scale' Operations Soon
- Moeen Ali increases England lead over South Africa to 360 runs
- Manhunt underway after Missouri police officer shot dead during traffic stop
- Remains of 9/11 victim identified 16 years after terror attacks
- Search called off for three US Marines who crashed off Australia
- Gujarat MLAs return from Karnataka
- Trump unveils new bill, curbing legal migration by 50pc
- Fox News suspends host Eric Bolling amid sexting allegations
- Vic teen's legs eaten by tiny sea animals
- MLA Rich Coleman selected Interim Leader of the BC Liberals