Following the introduction of the Surface as a Service program past year, which provided Surface devices to businesses on subscription plans, Microsoft has debuted a similar offering aimed at consumers.
The gist of the program is that, when you buy any Surface, you'll have the option to enroll in a 24-month repayment plan at 0% interest. The tech titan is also allowing users to upgrade devices after 18 months, but only if the tablets are returned in "good condition". There is also the added bonus of support from Microsoft Stores, and the Microsoft Complete extended service plan.
With Surface Plus, customers in the United States can buy any of the latest Surface devices with a 24-month payment plan at an April of only 0%.
Dedicated Service & Support: Surface Plus offers best in class service and support from Microsoft Stores.
Jeanne Moreau Dies: Legendary French Actress Was 89
In the '70s, Moreau joined the American star for a panel appearance at the Festival of Women's Films in NY . She won several awards including the Cannes Film Festival Award for Best Actress for Seven Days...
Note: It seems the Surface Plus webpages linked above are not yet active and their availability may be tied to the 9:00 AM PT launch of this new service.
Microsoft Store benefits: All customers who shop at Microsoft Store enjoy access to benefits like a 30-day hassle free return policy, a Surface training and health check as well as a year of free in-store support and technical assistance.
- Office 365 for Business:. Businesses can also expand or reduce their device fleet mid-term. In an official blog post, Microsoft corporate vice president of devices marketing Liz Hamren detailed the differences in the consumer and business versions of the plan. Unfortunately, there is now no information on how the trade-in process works when you're ready to upgrade or if you will receive a purchase credit for the old device.
- Device Protection: Surface Plus for Business offers peace of mind with the Microsoft Complete for Business extended service plan with accidental damage protection.
- Kentucky, Indiana state fairs ban deadly Fire Ball thrill ride
- Attackers target Shiite mosque in Afghanistan's Herat
- Three defendants shot dead during Moscow trial
- Apple Just Leaked A Key iPhone 8 Feature By Accident
- Sony sees turnaround after net profit soared in April-June
- Opposition not capable to challenge Narendra Modi in 2019 : Nitish Kumar
- Trump may get tax reform bill by year's end, Rep. Brady says
- South Haven Veteran Receives Medal Of Honor
- Who is John Kelly, Trump's new chief of staff?
- Sprint shares up after cost cutting Quarter