Here's Varys giving Daenerys some important advice at Dragonstone, and at the risk of spoiling upcoming photos, we'd have to guess that his advice is "sit down on your new chair and wait for Jon Snow to arrive".
It's Wednesday and in the world of Game of Thrones, that means it's once again time for the official photographs hyping this week's upcoming episode.
All the while, Cersei Lannister remains on the Iron Throne, plotting with the noble houses of the Seven Kingdoms to support her claim to power, and to drive out Dany or any other threats that present themselves. SPOILERS AHOY for Game of Thrones Season 7 so far!
And look at that, here's Jon Snow and Ser Davos. Dragonglass is said to be one of the two known substances capable of killing White Walkers.
Game of Thrones is off to a great start this season and only promises to get better with the third episode, The Queen's Justice.
Sale, Devers help Red Sox overpower Mariners
Red Sox starting pitcher Chris Sale had another outstanding outing on Wednesday to put a halt to Boston's four-game losing streak. Thought Nunez's time with the Giants in 2017 has drawn to a close, it may not be the end of him wearing orange and black.
While some theories suggested Euron would gift a dragon catcher to defeat Daenerys even before she attacks Westeros. There is also a shot of Jon looking a little concerned with Davos looking more concerned behind him. Apparently, Daenerys has no idea that the black community frowns on her shenanigans because of what happened in the previous Clinton Targaryen administration but everyone knows: The North remembers. However, I don't think that's ultimately going to be the case. It's like her haven.
"Once the wolf walks away, at first she's heartbroken to have come this close".
Sophie Turner knows that Daenerys's forces are formidable, but over the last few seasons, Sansa has proven to be extremely cunning and rather ruthless - especially to those that threaten her home and family.
Heading to the North, Jon Snow's (played by Kit Harington) neighbourhood is usually protected by the wall, surrounded by both sides of the sea, in turn, there's no way around it and Westeros is safe from The Night King. Chances are that Jon might bend his knee and serve his allegiance to the Mother of Dragons. Let your voice be heard in the comments section below.
- Musicians behind Despacito demand Venezuelan leader stop using hit song as 'propaganda'
- 'What Happened': How to Order Hillary Clinton's 2016 Election Book
- Saudi led bloc blacklist Qatar, Yemeni organisations, individuals
- Die in Overheated Texas Truck in Human Trafficking Tragedy
- How CTE was found in 110 of 111 National Football League players' brains
- Sri Lankan navy saves elephants from drowning at sea
- Mumbai Building Collapse: At Least Four Killed, Many Remain Trapped
- Ant-Man & the Wasp: New Characters Explained
- Samsung's profit may top Apple's for the first time ever
- Swiss Police Take Manhunt For Homeless Chainsaw Attacker International