And as mentioned earlier, Mercedes-Benz hasn't announced whether or not the truck will eventually come to the USA, however, given that Mercedes-Benz once said it wasn't going to bring the G500 4×4 2, and then did, it's more than likely we see some version of the X-Class here in the future.
Conveniently forgetting the Lincoln Blackwood and Mark LT and the Cadillac Escalade EXT-or, more likely, throwing massive shade at those American automakers-Mercedes has declared that its new X-class is "the first pickup from a premium manufacturer".
The rear of the X-Class is noticeably similar to the Navara, but Mercedes has ensured the new pick-up still features the brand's trademark grille. There are six seat covers to choose from including two leather options, a soft fabric finish for comfort-spec models and a luxury leather and microfibre alternative.
Trim levels for the X-Class start with Pure and this is followed by Power and Progressive. Overseas however, the company has confirmed there will be three variant lines, spanning from the X 220 d, X 250 d, and a flagship X 350 d. A petrol motor with 165bhp will also be available and all engines will be mated to either a seven-speed automatic or a six-speed manual gearbox. The high-torque common-rail diesel drive system with a displacement of 2.3 litres is available with a choice of two power outputs. At launch, the X-Class will come with switchable 4Matic all-wheel drive with a low-range gearbox, while a permanent all-wheel drive system will arrive later.
Yankees and White Sox make long awaited blockbuster deal
Robertson was once the closer for the Yankees and will be paid $12 million this season and due $13 million for next season. Frazier, who was a healthy scratch just before Tuesday's game, also said he was excited to join team in the playoff hunt.
The new ute is built on a ladder-type frame, with a rear multi-link solid axle, independent front suspension and coil springs on both axles.
The pickup also has driver assistance safety systems such as lane-keep assist, traffic sign recognition and automatic emergency braking as well as access to the brand's internet connected auto services.
Mercedes-Benz has announced a concept class that is X-Class Concept on October 25, 2016.
Mercedes-Benz claims the maximum payload is 1,042kg, ground clearance is 202mm, and these figures are supported by a competitive approach angle of 20.4 degrees. The top-of-the-line V6 diesel will be available from mid-2018. Due to go on sale at the end of the year, the X-Class is expected to start at around £28,000 plus Value-Added Tax.
- Apple announces a bunch of new emojis on World Emoji Day
- War for the Planet of the Apes box office collection are…
- Australia grieves loss of one of its own in Minneapolis police shooting
- Jason Gillespie 'seriously considered' India head coach gig
- Netanyahu rails against European Union for treatment of Israel
- India triggered Sikkim standoff, is making negotiation hard : Chinese media
- Relx PLC (LON:REL) Rating Reiterated by Citigroup Inc
- Prince George & Princess Charlotte Arrive in Poland in Adorable Style
- Who Is Jodie Whittaker, The First Female Doctor Who?
- Venezuela's Opposition Referendum Overwhelmingly Rejects Maduro's Quest to Change Constitution