Kate and William were later seen without the children during an outdoor walk with President Andrzej Duda and his First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda where all four were seen laughing as the royal couple took in their surroundings at the gardens of the Presidential Palace.
The surroundings of Warsaw Chopin Airport may have been unusual for George along with the unknown faces of dignitaries and soldiers in the guard of honour waiting on the runway.
When Kate Middleton and Prince William chose to take their children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, with them on their European tour, they knew they'd have some stiff competition for the spotlight.
"I am so happy that I saw this lovely couple", said Helena Wozna, 63, who was in the crowd.
It seems George was a little reticent about greeting the officials waiting to welcome the family but after his father chatted to him, all was well and he left the plane holding William's hand. "I am so happy".
This is William and Kate's first official joint trip to Poland and Germany; the Duke, also 35, made an official visit to Germany last summer.
Prince William and Duchess Kate will spend two days in Poland touring the country's historical sites, including the Stutthof Concentration Camp, where more than 65,000 people died during World War II.
William is to deliver a speech during a reception in the historic Lazienki Park in honor of his 91-year-old grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.
The children are expected to draw wide attention on a trip being characterized by the British press as part of a charm offensive to soften Britain's Brexit diplomacy. In Germany they are due to visit the Berlin Holocaust Memorial.
Prince George wore a red, white and blue check shirt with navy blue shorts and black leather lace-ups.
J&K: 3 terrorists killed in Kashmir's Tral, encounter on
The security forces are tracking down militants as part of "Operation Hunt Down" and on the basis of a "hit list" of militants. Mohammad Hassan Shah, claimed that the slain militants caused "huge damage" to the forces.
- Maryam Nawaz forged documents, used font not available in 2006: JIT
- Citigroup Inc 2Q 2017, Wells Fargo & Co 2Q 2017 Earnings Reported
- VP Election: 75% of electorate to vote are crorepatis, says report
- Hammond takes a hit in cabinet warfare
- 2 charged in slayings of 4 Pennsylvania men
- JD(U), RJD heading towards split, indicates BJP
- Amazon working on its own social network app to compete with Facebook
- American Doctor Meets with Charlie Gard's Medical Team
- Go behind-the-scenes of Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- New information in Delphi teens' slayings to be released