Amazonian conservative firebrand Ann Coulter raged against Delta Airlines after their personnel kicked her out of a special seat she said she had reserved. Delta said it was "disappointed" in Ms. Coulter and called her actions "unnecessary and unacceptable".
Delta said Coulter had originally booked a window seat in an exit row, but changed it to one in the aisle less than 24 hours before.
Delta Air Lines explained there was confusion with seating assignments during boarding and a flight attendant asked passengers to move to the seats printed on their respective tickets.
She also tweeted, Delta training is "inducing normal ppl to brutally torture fellow man". Coulter said she was ordered "to move w/o explanation, compensation or apology".
Coulter continued her tirade on social media into late Sunday night with tweets.
Coulter had, she wrote, been "kicked out of a CAREFULLY PRE-BOOKED seat to a less desirable seat" before takeoff. Back in April when a doctor was dragged off a Louisville, Ky. -bound United Airlines flight, Coulter shared her own take.
- Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) July 15, 2017Suck-ass @Delta spends all this $$$ on handsome aircraft & then hire Nurse Ratchets as flight attendants & gate agents.
Ann Coulter wants everyone to know that we're STILL mad at airlines!
Russian lobbyist also attended meeting with Trump Jr
She said the Trump campaign would need to research it more and after that Mr Trump Jr lost interest , according to Mr Akhmetshin. The president's son has tried to discount the meeting, saying he did not receive the information he was promised .
- Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) July 15, 2017 Suck-ass @Delta spends all this $$$ on attractive aircraft & then hire Nurse Ratchets as flight attendants & gate agents.
She tweeted her despair out to her 1.6 million followers, which was something that didn't sit well with the folks at Delta.
- Delta (@Delta) July 16, 2017@AnnCoulter Additionally, your insults about our other customers and employees are unacceptable and unnecessary.
Ann was allegedly offered a refund of the $30 she paid for her preferred seat.
Tariq Nasheed compared Coulter's views on liberals and minorities having "victim mentality" versus her own sense of victimhood.
Each of our employees is charged with treating each other as well as our customers with dignity and respect.
"Delta expects mutual civility throughout the entire travel experience", it said.
Delta claims its staff made several attempts to reach out to Coulter over the weekend but did not hear back from her until Sunday evening.
- House falls into Land O' Lakes sinkhole, neighborhood on alert
- Hammond takes a hit in cabinet warfare
- Citigroup Inc 2Q 2017, Wells Fargo & Co 2Q 2017 Earnings Reported
- National Football League finally close to Ezekiel Elliott domestic violence ban
- Colorado joins US Climate Alliance as 14th member
- J&K: 3 terrorists killed in Kashmir's Tral, encounter on
- Russia Threatens to Reciprocate US Seizure of Russian Diplomatic Compound
- 'Little voices' and notes for help from ATM leave users stunned
- Second Man Charged in Grisly Slayings of 4 Pa. Men
- IBM launches IBM Z, a revamped mainframe with pervasive data encryption