According to some recent reports, the giant company Amazon, mostly specialized in e-commerce, is working on developing a new messaging app. The app will focus on video calls, text and voice messaging, and photo sharing. Amazon is also promising privacy and security of your messages with the option to encrypt those portions that you'd prefer to keep private.
This messaging app will let users chat with friends, enjoy videos and play games at the same time just like Facebook.
AFTV News claims that Amazon's messaging app will only be successful if plenty of other services agree to enter into a partnership with it.
It is the era of instant messaging and the latest to join the race is Amazon.
JD(U), RJD heading towards split, indicates BJP
The episode highlighted the deteriorating ties between the two Grand Alliance partners, which was growing with every passing day. However, it was still unclear whether she had asked Lalu Prasad to ask his son to quit to save the alliance from breaking.
On its website, Amazon said: 'Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things.
The new rollout includes all Alexa-enabled devices, including Amazon's app that gives users access to the virtual assistant on the go. Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat and now even Skype are all vying to have younger web users communicate regularly on their platform.
One of the big positives is that it doesn't rely on users knowing each other's phone numbers, like with Whatsapp and others.
A host of other companies are also competing in the messaging market, all with their own take on message.
It seems that Amazon is trying hard to enter social media industry. The report adds that users will be able to message businesses, make reservations, and - of course - shop.
Amazon Anytime messaging app will allow video as well as calling services.
- Go behind-the-scenes of Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- China's property development investment continues slower growth
- IBM launches IBM Z, a revamped mainframe with pervasive data encryption
- Legendary Actor Martin Landau Has Passed Away At The Age Of 89
- New information in Delphi teens' slayings to be released
- 2 charged in slayings of 4 Pennsylvania men
- Russian lobbyist also attended meeting with Trump Jr
- National Football League finally close to Ezekiel Elliott domestic violence ban
- Republican senator: no reason not to pass Russia sanctions bill
- Centre briefs all-party MPs on standoff with China