Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Latest news
Main » Second Man Charged in Grisly Slayings of 4 Pa. Men

Second Man Charged in Grisly Slayings of 4 Pa. Men

16 July 2017

Bucks County, Pa., police said they arrested a man as they searched for four men who disappeared last week under circumstances a district attorney described as foul play.

Late Wednesday night DA Weintraub spoke to the media after informing the parents of Dean Finocchiaro, 19, of Middletown Township, that their son's body had been identified after being recovered from a grave that was more than 12 feet deep.

Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub (WINE'-trobe) says Tuesday he is still holding out hope the men will be found alive.

Authorities said additional remains were discovered in the grave, but they have not identified any other bodies.

The FBI, Pennsylvania State Police and local law enforcement agencies are searching for 22-year-old Mark Sturgis, 21-year-old Tom Meo, 19-year-old Dean Finocchiaro, and 19-year-old Jimi Tar Patrick.

- Investigators in Bucks County are beginning day four of their search for four missing men as a person of interest posted bail on an unrelated charge and his parents have been subpoenaed to appear before a county grand jury Thursday morning.

Severe weather, flooding possible across southeast MI
This will cause minor flooding in the advisory area, especially of low-lying and poor-drainage areas in downtown Kannapolis. It was at 17.19 feet at 5:30 a.m. today and expected to fall out of the action stage around 8 p.m. today.

A young man who is a resident at the large property was arrested yesterday on suspicion of stealing and attempting to sell a vehicle owned by one of the missing men. Investigators also searched a property in Bensalem that the DiNardo family owns, CBS Philly reports. Finocchiaro, Sturgis and Meo were last seen on Friday, while Patrick was last seen Wednesday. According to the Times, police also found Sturgis' auto at an outdoor shopping mall.

Attorney Paul Lang refused to say whether DiNardo killed the young men, who disappeared last week. Lang said in exchange for the confession, prosecutors agreed to take the death penalty off the table.

DiNardo's lawyer announced Thursday that his client had admitted to the killings and was cooperating with investigators.

The attorney said DiNardo confessed to "participation in the murders of four young men".

Beitz, who said people say DiNardo is "mentally unstable", believe it was DiNardo who last saw his friend alive. "But if others arise and we can name them, we will", he said.

"I can't say that there is that type of information, but if there is, I beg of you to please give it to us and let us run it down", he said. His family also reportedly owns the large farm in Solebury Township where an active search for the four missing men was launched on Monday.

Second Man Charged in Grisly Slayings of 4 Pa. Men