"We miss you C. love you more ❤️".
In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres in December of that year - her first following Cory's death - Lea said: 'It's certainly been a pretty rough year, but I've been surrounded by such great people, such great family'. She also has the words, "If you say so", tattooed on her, which were his last words to her.
Our hearts are going out to Cory Monteith's loved ones today, as it is the 4-year anniversary of his tragic death.
In April of that same year, Monteith completed a stint in rehab receiving treatment for substance addiction. And now Lea, who was dating Cory when he passed away, has shared an emotional tribute.
Maryam Nawaz forged documents, used font not available in 2006: JIT
Resignation aside, it was mutually agreed by all members that the party will strongly challenge JIT's report in the supreme court. Sharif in a statement after meeting his cabinet in the Pakistani capital Islamabad on Thursday described the probe as "slander".
The star posted a similar tribute to her lost love on Twitter.
'This is so attractive makes me cry, ' said one commenter, and another wrote: 'All my heart is with you and Him'.
Lea Michele shared a special message about Cory Monteith on the four years following his death. The star dated the actor from 2011 until his death in 2013.
Lea Michele has written several songs for him and has had several tattoos to commemorate her lost love.
- Senate Intelligence Committee list of interviewees expands amid Trump Jr. email controversy
- Charlie Gard's parents still fighting for their son
- Rob claims Blac tried strangling him
- Russian lobbyist also attended meeting with Trump Jr
- Republican senator: no reason not to pass Russia sanctions bill
- Military Plane Crash Investigation Continues
- 2 charged in slayings of 4 Pennsylvania men
- US Will Welcome Afghan Girls' Robotics Team To Compete After All
- FULL LIST: Emmy's Short Form Category Nominees
- Centre briefs all-party MPs on standoff with China