The court remanded him till July 25. According to police, there are 19 strong evidences against Dileep. Yesterday, the court had extended his police custody till today.
Dileep was taken to the Aluva sub jail soon after he unlocked the phones. The bail plea moved by the actor will be considered by the court on Saturday afternoon.
The prosecution submitted that if the actor was granted bail, he might influence the witnesses, which in turn would affect the ongoing inquiry in the case.
Dileep's counsel advocate Ram Kumar said they would approach the Kerala High Court on Monday seeking bail. The police had searched for these phones at Dileep's residence and offices in recent weeks. Police submitted that they were yet to question Adv Pratheesh Chacko, who was the one who allegedly collected the phone from Pulsar Sunil, the first accused. Dileep was arrested on July 10 and remanded to 14-days of judicial custody.
Military Plane Crash Investigation Continues
James said all the families had been notified but the names of the victims would not be released for a few days. Accidents involving U.S. military aircraft are not uncommon, but rarely do they claim so many lives.
The police continued to be on the look out for Appunni, the aide of Dileep, who remained untraceable despite being summoned by the police for questioning.
Reports suggest that investigators had conducted a raid at Dileep's residence on Saturday to get the visuals of the abducted actress which were captured by main accused Pulsar Suni and his gang when she was assaulted in a moving auto near Athani in Angamaly on February 17.
Dileep seems to have personal grudges against the actress and hence planned this abduction.
Breaking her silence on July 13, the actress had expressed the hope that truth would come out in the case.
- UK Welcomes Spanish King and Queen With Military Pomp
- Quentin Tarantino developing movie about Manson Family murders
- Donald Trump seeks talks to overhaul South Korean trade deal
- Disappearance of 4 men in Pennsylvania — TIMELINE
- Jailed Nobel victor , dissident dies in China
- US Will Welcome Afghan Girls' Robotics Team To Compete After All
- House falls into Land O' Lakes sinkhole, neighborhood on alert
- Centre briefs all-party MPs on standoff with China
- 'Little voices' and notes for help from ATM leave users stunned
- Dana White: Conor McGregor may never fight again after Mayweather