According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, there is a "growing sense" that Ezekiel Elliott will face a "short suspension" for his involvement in a 2016 domestic violence incident. A few weeks ago, he hinted at potential discipline heading Elliott's way.
Adam Schefter reported on ESPN today that Elliott and people around him are starting to conclude that the National Football League is going to suspend Elliott for the start of the season. It is not over yet, but it is definitely far along into the process. And at some point here in the coming weeks, Zeke Elliott will respond to the NFL's report that is sent to him.
Though this isn't indicative of what will occur, the Cowboys are reportedly "not aware" of any Ezekiel Elliott suspension coming.
Turkish police detain producer of Erdogan film over Gulen links
It the complaint is pursued, it could be considered as an arrest warrant issued against Erdogan. "You are speaking more than me". None of that mattered during the three-and-a-half months she was in jail.
"We'll see how that impacts the season".
The Cowboys open their 2017 season with a Week 1 matchup against the New York Giants, and follow it up with a Week 2 tilt against the Denver Broncos. "There's a chance he could miss one - maybe both - of those games". She was identified as his girlfriend. Sports Illustrated wrote about it in detail a year ago. Given the sensitive nature of domestic violence in the National Football League, they've taken their time to conduct a thorough investigation and are expected to announce their findings sometime soon. Whatever help the Dallas Cowboys do get would likely not be a major player - McFadden and Morris would likely shoulder the brunt of the carries, so another running back would help give depth or in third-down situations, making up for some of Elliott's prowess in the passing game.
- Senate Intelligence Committee list of interviewees expands amid Trump Jr. email controversy
- Quentin Tarantino developing movie about Manson Family murders
- Ailing China dissident Liu still getting emergency treatment: hospital
- Showtime's Stephen Espinoza: It wasn't me who silenced Conor McGregor's microphone
- OPEC compliance with production cuts at lowest in six months, IEA says
- House falls into Land O' Lakes sinkhole, neighborhood on alert
- Colorado joins US Climate Alliance as 14th member
- Republican senator: no reason not to pass Russia sanctions bill
- Januzaj leaves Manchester United for Real Sociedad
- FULL LIST: Emmy's Short Form Category Nominees