In that piece, Guillermo asked Mayweather and McGregor the silly question of who would win a fight: them, or Rocky III?
While Mayweather was shadow boxing on stage for the cameras, McGregor quipped "dance for me, boy".
He also hit out at "Money" and the lack of it amid tax fraud allegations with the IRS.
McGregor, who celebrates his 29th birthday tomorrow, repeated his comment during yesterday's Toronto press conference.
Floyd Mayweather dared McGregor to put his whole fight purse on the line last night What happened last night? You're 40 years of age, dress your f-king age. "And you f*cking bitch", McGregor said to Mayweather. I'm the best and I know I'm the best.
When that didn't happen - coupled with the microphone that failed him mid-press conference - McGregor seemed irritated, which is not his typical setting where it's his opponents who are frustrated, fumbling over words and almost frothing at the mouth with anger. "I want to keep it going and I want to take the opportunities because there's no such thing as the ideal time".
"And they said I'm the guy that can't read".
UK Welcomes Spanish King and Queen With Military Pomp
The Queen gifted King Felipe copies of love letters from his great-grandmother to King Alfonso XIII. It is the first state visit by a Spanish monarch since King Juan Carlos toured Britain in 1986.
Conor McGregor wasn't just taking shots at his upcoming opponent Floyd Mayweather during today's press conference in Toronto, with the Irish MMA star also taking aim at his promotion company.
Throughout the Irishman's stand-off with the UFC over media obligations a year ago, which saw "The Notorious" pulled from the UFC 200 fight card, it became clear that McGregor is not afraid of clashing with higher-ups. "I'll f*** you up on this stage".
McGregor was still fired up about the fact his mic cut out during Monday's presser in Los Angeles, which he believes Showtime did deliberately.
"We all know there's only 2 types of boys - a white boy and a cowboy - and I'm neither". Make no mistake about it: Mayweather vs. McGregor is about the money, it's always been about the money, and that's just fine.
"I told him, 'I ain't got to tell you how good I am".
"Fans all around the world demanded this fight", said Mayweather, expecting to earn more than $100 million for the August fight.
Things got interesting when Mayweather got hold of an Irish flag.
- Pliskova to No. 1 for 1st time despite early Wimbledon loss
- Pres. Trump sued for blocking some of his critics on Twitter
- Military Plane Crash Investigation Continues
- India buys first ever U.S. crude oil, to step up purchases
- OPEC compliance with production cuts at lowest in six months, IEA says
- Dana White: Conor McGregor may never fight again after Mayweather
- Theresa May holding talks with Australia's Malcolm Turnbull
- Honda links 11th USA death to faulty Takata airbags
- Quentin Tarantino developing movie about Manson Family murders
- Alabama triple murder suspect could be headed to Florida's Gulf Coast