Gymboree Corp. also announced it will close its insane 8 clothing store in Rapid City, as well as two of the clothing stores in Burnsville and Woodbury in Minnesota.
The company also is closing Gymboree stores in Bolingbrook, Vernon Hills, West Dundee, Bloomingdale, Springfield, Champaign, Peoria and Fairview Heights.
The retailer is also closing its stores in Mankato and Medford.
The list includes Gymboree stores at Destiny USA in Syracuse, Walden Galleria near Buffalo, Oakdale Mall in Johnson City and Wilton Mall in Saratoga Springs.
Gymboree Corp. said store closing sales will begin Tuesday, July 18. And two Janie and Jack stores will remain: Galleria and Taubman Prestige Outlets in Chesterfield.
'Morning Joe' Host Scarborough Says He's Done With Republican Party
When asked by Colbert to address the state of the Republican Party, Scarborough said it's " inexplicable ", and that the G.O.P. A significant number of Republican Congressional leaders feel he should stop these inflammatory tweets .
They are among the 350 stores Gymboree announced Wednesday that it will close as it looks to restructure its business.
As of April 29, the company had about 1,281 stores across its Gymboree, Gymboree Outlet, Janie and Jack, and insane 8 brands. Traditional retailers have been struggling to deal with strong competition from online companies and slowing mall traffic.
"The Gymboree management team is confident that this financial restructuring is the best path forward for all of the Company's stakeholders", the statement said.
- Pliskova to No. 1 for 1st time despite early Wimbledon loss
- Sharif's son appears again before Panamagate probe team
- Imran asks PM Nawaz to resign following JIT report
- Congress makes u-turn; Accepts Rahul Gandhi met Chinese envoy
- Alabama triple murder suspect could be headed to Florida's Gulf Coast
- Three cups of coffee a day may extend lifespan
- What is best for baby Charlie Gard?
- USA to fire RETALIATION missile against North Korea within DAYS
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
- Japan's ancient ritual site Okinoshima joins World Heritage sites