"He (Nawaz Sharif) has seen and been through the most testing times, in the 30+ years of his political career, acing out his rivals, yet as an affectionate and protective father, I saw his eyes filled with concern and apprehensions over his daughter's appearance before JIT", she tweeted. "They didn't have an answer!" the Dawn quoted her as saying.
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar, who is also the father-in-law of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's younger daughter, also faced the JIT on Monday in connection with the probe, which has entered its final week.
Maryam said that today she has realised that there is nothing against her family as the Panama case went for six months in the Supreme Court and 70 days have gone in the JIT. "Stop him if you can", she said.
A simple search on Islamabad excise website reveals that the auto Maryam Nawaz used to arrive at the judicial academy on Wednesday is registered as a motorcycle. "We [however] can justify our properties and have been doing so", she claimed. "This is fifth phase of our accountability we are facing".
Tillerson Set To Meet Poroshenko In First Official Visit To Ukraine
Trump broached the subject of election interference, and Putin denied any role in hacking the 2016 election. Tillerson said the United States remains committed to brokering a peaceful solution in Ukraine.
In his statement, President Rahmon congratulated Pakistan on accession to the SCO and noted the strong ties between the two countries and said it coincides with 25 anniversary of their ties that have grown stronger over the years.
He said the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) would boost regional connectivity and highlighted that the Traffic Transit agreement of Tajikistan with Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan would be beneficial in this regard.
She said, "Those who think that daughter is a weakness of Prime Minister will find me as the power and strength of Nawaz Sharif".
A number of witnesses have appeared before the JIT for questioning so far including the Prime Minister Sharif who was questioned on June 15, becoming the first sitting prime minister to be directly questioned by investigators. She was accompanied by husband Captain (r) Safdar, brothers Hassan and Hussain, Minister of Information Marriyum Aurangzeb, PM's Special Assistant Asif Kirmani and female capital police officers to the JIT secretariat.
- Jaylen Brown Embraces Leadership Role On Celtics' Las Vegas Summer League Team
- US Pokes China With a Double Flyover
- Raptors expect to waive newly-acquired Justin Hamilton
- U.S. bounces back, tops Spain to claim bronze medal in World Cup
- Trump's thinking about a tariff could trigger 'global recession'
- 'Gotham' actor Donal Logue's daughter is 'safely back home,' rep says
- Trump berates Russian Federation before Putin meet at G20
- Backstage News On WWE SummerSlam Main Event
- Imran asks PM Nawaz to resign following JIT report
- USA to fire RETALIATION missile against North Korea within DAYS