Police said SSP Sajid Khan Mohmand sustained serious injuries when a blast, targeting his vehicle occurred at Boghra Road on Monday.
A powerful bomb blast occured near the Friendship Gate on the Pakistan -Afghanistan border in Chaman left six people dead and 13 injured on Wednesday.
Three critically injured persons have been sent to Quetta for further treatment.
"The DPO, his guard and a civilian were killed while another 11 people were injured", police spokesman Shazada Farhat said.
SSP Mohmand was serving as the district police officer of Qilla Abdullah.
A massive fire is consuming a construction site in Oakland
A construction crane swung wildly above the massive blaze, threatening to collapse, as firefighters fought to control the flames. Firefighters have contained a 4-alarm fire at 24th and Valdez Street at a building under construction in Uptown Oakland .
Security personnel inspect the site of a blast in Balochistan.
Following the blast, law enforcement agencies (LEAs) personnel cordoned off the area whereas emergency was imposed in various government hospitals.
In a statement, the prime minister expressed deep grief and sorrow over the loss of precious lives in the attack.
Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar has condemned the blast and asked the authorities to present report of explosion.
No one immediately claimed responsibility for the bombing in Chaman, which is near the Afghan border town of Spin Boldak.
- Trump's thinking about a tariff could trigger 'global recession'
- Victory in Mosul 'about to be announced', Iraq state TV claims
- 'Gotham' actor Donal Logue's daughter is 'safely back home,' rep says
- Vigil Being Held Saturday In Honor Of NYPD Officer Miosotis Familia
- Destiny 2 Open Beta Dated, Video Available
- Flight Attendant Smashes Wine Bottle on Unruly Passenger
- F1: Valtteri Bottas earns pole at Austrian GP
- Backstage News On WWE SummerSlam Main Event
- Sharif's son appears again before Panamagate probe team
- Internet reacts to Ivanka sitting in for Trump at G20 meeting