The Crucible competitive multiplayer in the upcoming beta tests of Destiny 2 will also feature two game modes, namely, Countdown and Control. Those specific dates will be announced later. As for PC players, the beta is set to begin in August. The open beta period, which is available to anyone that downloads Destiny 2, will end on July 23. But, hey at least you'll get a special emblem for participating. Check it out here. A new teaser trailer was released by the game developer that reveals some of the content details.
Will you be taking part in the beta?
Countdown is essentially the Destiny 2 version of Counter-Strike.
Jay-Z's '4:44' Tidal exclusive has already gone platinum
UTC Updated to clarify that the news about 4:44 is not as straightforward as the RIAA made it seem, according to SPIN . That's impressive, considering that the album is now only available via stream and download from Tidal and Sprint.
People who have already played the original Destiny should be familiar with Control and Crucible Combat game mode. Control the zones on another new map built with this objective in mind. If that isn't your cup of tea, head over to the Inverted Spire with your pals for a co-op attack on a Vex stronghold.
The Strike can be played by you and two friends, or you can utilise the Matchmaking to introduce you to a Fireteam of Guardians.
According to newly revealed info, the Farm can hold nearly 26 players at a time. Players will be able to choose from the three new subclasses: Arcstrider Hunter, Dawnblade Warlock, or Sentinel Titan. During the beta tests, gamers will also be given access to The Farm, the game's new social space, but only for one hour on July 23. Most vendors and services will be offline, Bungie said.
As a note, your character progression from Destiny and this beta will not carry over into Destiny 2 when it releases September 6.
- Wayne Rooney 'close' to sensational Everton return
- India Beat Sri Lanka by 16 Runs to Register Fourth Consecutive Win
- People Think Poland's First Lady Sneakily Dodged Donald Trump's Handshake
- Pentagon confirms death of United States soldier in Helmand province of Afghanistan
- Patton Oswalt announces engagement
- Wimbledon issue Bethanie Mattek-Sands statement: Emergency declared, star in hospital
- EasyJet plc (EZJ) Price Target Raised to GBX 1550
- House Vote On Budget Veto Delayed; State Capitol Locked Down
- UNESCO votes to declare al-Khalil's Old City 'a heritage site'
- Possible storms could impact weekend plans