Asus will launch its Tango-enabled - as well as Daydream-ready - ZenFone AR phone in India on July 13. The big battery smartphone is launched in Russian Federation and will be available in Black, Gold and Pink colors soon.
The ZenFone 4 Max is priced for about 13,900 rubles, about 235USD, and that's for the low-end variant of the device that features 2GB RAM and 15 gigs of storage.
ZenFone 4 Max is one of the first smartphones to be launched in the ZenFone 4 series, with five more smartphones to be released at a later stage.
Acid Attack Victim, who met UP CM Yogi Adityanath, Attacked Again
There were 61 reported acid attacks in Uttar Pradesh alone in the same year, the highest number of any region in the country. This could be an attempt to malign the government", Adityanath said during an interview to India Today television channel.
Asus has introduced a new phone from its ZenFone series that boasts a massive battery along with other impressive features.
The two other cameras consist of a motion tracker, that tracks the ZenFone AR's location as it moves through space and a depth-sensing camera, complete with an infrared projector to measure its distance from real world objects.
Asus Zenfone 4 Max comes with 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by a 1.4GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 425 with Adreno 308 GPU or 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 505 Processor with Adreno 505 GPU. However, either of them are coupled with up to 4GB of RAM and 16/32/64GB of inbuilt storage that is expandable via microSD card. The ZenFone 4 Max can be used to recharge your second smartphone right out of the box, thanks to the doubled outbound charging speeds and the included OTG cable right in the box. The new smartphone boasts a 5,000mAh battery and dual rear cameras. Both the rear cameras are accompanied with Phase Detection AutoFocus (PDAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and an LED flash module. There is also an 8MP front shooter for selfies. There is a fingerprint sensor for providing secured transactions and secured data. The Asus Zenfone 3 Max 5.5-inch version received a price slash of Rs 1,000 and is now selling with a price tag of Rs 14,999. Diving into its specs, the smartphone's 5000mAh battery can apparently last for 22 hours of video playback and 40 hours of talk time.
- Moto M2 with MediaTek Helio P20 to launch in October
- Christie shuts down New Jersey government in battle with Dems
- Arkansas: 28 Injured In Little Rock Nightclub Shooting
- 'Heartbroken' Venus Williams sued over fatal road accident
- No imminent visit to the United Kingdom for Donald Trump - White House
- Tough questions still to tackle before G20 summit, Germany says
- 85% seats now reserved for Delhi students; Confirms Resolution passed in Assembly
- New information expected in teen's road rage killing
- Confederations Cup: Portugal defeats Mexico 2 -1 to win third-place
- Abu Dhabi airport now exempt from USA laptop ban