It's landing in the Fall, probably around the end of September, so if you need a new iOS release to get you through summer you might as well grab the beta. This is a developer beta, which means you need to be a developer to be able to handle whatever iOS 11 throws at you, whether that's your device hanging in the middle of an action or completely freezing up on you when you least expect it. Apple has a full tutorial on how to do so here. Hence, for the first time in the history of tvOS, Apple has included tvOS 11 in its Public Beta Software Program, according to Redmond Pie. That's the only way you can restore your iPhone or iPad to iOS 10 if things go wrong. It will essentially transform how you use your iPad, which is pretty cool.
For iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch owners who would like to install the iOS 11 public beta, you should remember that the iOS version may still come with bugs and unfinished features, and in the worst case scenario, could brick your Apple device. You should really only download the iOS 11 beta to a secondary device. You'll then provide an Apple ID and other information. The beta update is obviously not a final product. The lockscreen and notification center have also become a single unit in iOS 11. Just go to Settings General Software Update. Click on enroll your devices and choose iOS 11.
US to list China among worst human trafficking offenders
The U.S. described China as devoting "sufficient resources" to a written plan for addressing trafficking. Ivanka Trump , the president's daughter and senior adviser, planned to attend the ceremony.
Apple placed a heavy focus on iPad with the iOS 11, integrating a number of new features and expanded functionality to bring its tablet hardware lineup more in line with offerings from Microsoft. Apple iOS devices which are on iOS 8.1.3 or later will automatically receive the latest public beta software as OTA updates. And while the company has released this version, we will be seeing a few more beta updates in the coming days. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the dock, open apps, or even drag and drop files across any app in the dock. You can also now take notes by tapping the Pencil on the lock screen, draw directly in emails, and sign documents scanned into your iPad.
- Israeli forces target Syrian army after projectiles fall in Golan heights
- Washington tunes in for Congressional Baseball Game
- Will the Gulf Cooperation Council Survive the Saudi-Qatar Crisis?
- Chinese Nobel rights activist Liu Xiaobo hospitalised with liver cancer
- Sprint in exclusive talks with Charter, Comcast on wireless deal
- Western Digital says resubmitted bid with KKR for Toshiba's chip unit
- Chicago cops charged with covering up Laquan McDonald shooting
- Religious schools get another chance at state funding in Colorado
- RB Leipzig demand 80 million Euro for Liverpool target
- Butler trade sets the stage for looming free agency