Trading down in the first round with Utah, the Denver Nuggets acquired Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon with the 24th pick in the National Basketball Association draft Thursday night and added veteran forward Trey Lyles from the Jazz. The teams agreed to a trade earlier in the night that sent the 13th pick to Utah in exchange for former University of Kentucky star Trey Lyles and the 24th overall pick. In addition to Mitchell, those recent picks include Chinanu Onuaku (2016, 2nd round, 37th overall selection, Houston Rockets), Terry Rozier (2015, 1st round, 16th, Boston Celtics), Montrezl Harrell (2015, 2nd, 32nd, Houston Rockets), Russ Smith (2nd, 47th, Philadelphia 76ers), Gorgui Dieng (2013, 1st, 21st, Utah Jazz) and Peyton Siva (2013, 2nd, 56th, Detroit Pistons).
This story will be updated. "I'd love to play with a star like that, I'd love to learn from a guy like him". "I like to show teams what I can do, how I can play".
Donovan Mitchell answers questions during an interview after being selected by the Denver Nuggets as the 13th pick overall during the NBA basketball draft, Thursday, June 22, 2017, in NY. I think I can do both.
"They were recruiting us as much as we wanted them", Utah Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey said of the picks.
Diaspora Indians 'real ambassadors' of India in Portugal: PM Narendra Modi
Marillyn Hewson, the CEO of Lockheed Martin which is bidding to produce F-16 fighter planes in India, will also meet Modi. The symbolic gesture comes just days before Modi's first meeting with Trump this weekend at the White House .
After he was drafted, Mitchell said via conference call that versatility is part of his game and he wants to improve offensively.
The Jazz went into this offseason with the primary objective of keeping their own, specifically Hayward and Hill.
As Stockton stayed around their program every day, Williams-Goss said he learned "a lot of things (Stockton) used back in the the day that helped him against bigger guys, quicker guys". According to Tim Bontemps of the Washington Post, the only scenario where Charlotte would not end up with Mitchell is if a team ahead of the Hornets in the top 10 beats them to the punch. He averaged 6.2 points and 3.3 rebounds in 71 games a year ago.
- Some Dems Want Pelosi Out as House Minority Leader
- Amateur radio 'Field Day' set for June 24-25
- Yoga belongs to whole world, says Sushma Swaraj
- Anil Kumble was impeccable in his role as coach: Vinod Rai
- AP analysis shows how gerrymandering benefited GOP in 2016
- Ivanka Trump Must Testify In Shoe Design Ripoff Dispute
- First phase of Jewar airport gets government nod
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in California worth $447M
- NEET 2017 Results: Nada Fatima, 02 others from Kerala among top 25
- Sean Spicer refuses to deny if his White House role is changing