His huge serve was on full display when he won the 's-Hertogenbosch title on grass last week and once again he used it to devastating effect against Querrey.
Grass-court specialist Roger Federer has reached the Gerry Weber Open semi-final after earning his third straight sets victory at Halle.
London council evacuates residents amid fire safety concerns
In a statement on Friday evening Ms Gould said firefighters and council officials had inspected the estate on Friday. Detective Superintendent Fiona McCormack says officers have seized documents in the investigation into the fire.
Federer held all 11 of his service games without facing a break point to prevail in one hour and 30 minutes.
The 66th-ranked Sugita was no match for his illustrious opponent, although he did avoid a second-set bagel by breaking when Federer served for the match.
Federer is through to the semifinals in Halle for the 13th consecutive time, with his two quarterfinal losses at the event coming in 2000-2001.
Zverev will now play Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut, who needed three sets to beat Dustin Brown 6-4 1-6 7-6 (8/6). "He plays a bit different on the serve and the forehand, which is different to the regular forehand technique we see". I don't know him that well yet so it's a match where I'll most likely focus on my own game.
- Google to end support for Android Market on Android 2.1 and lower
- Trump orders more cash, industry input, for apprenticeships
- With Whole Foods, Amazon acquires distribution network
- Conor McGregor Not Obligated To Wear Reebok Gear At Super Fight
- List of GOP lawmakers found in Virginia shooter's pocket
- Australia suspends airstrikes in Syria after US downed jet
- Trump's Approval Down By Double Digits Among GOPers Since 100th Day
- Google celebrates Oskar Fischinger's 117th Birthday with special doodle
- Ashby's flying start in America's Cup final
- Democrats battle GOP over under-wraps health care bill