Navdeep Singh from Muktsar in Punjab, who secured the All India Rank (AIR) 1, scored a total of 697 marks.
Wait for students who are expecting their National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) result has finally ended as the Central Board of Secondary Education which conducts the NEET exam declared the result on June 23.
A total of 6,11,539 students from India and overseas including five transgenders have qualified the medical entrance examination which was held on May 7. The result is announced under the scrutiny of the supreme court.
They were further confused after they found the announcement on results.nic.in deleted. Candidates must try and refresh the page to get their NEET UG 2017 results. This stay was lifted by the Supreme Court last week giving CBSE the order to release the result by June 26.
Messi Asked Barca For Man City Move Last Season
Argentine football player Lionel Messi attends an event of the Adidas sportswear manufacturer in Beijing, China June 2, 2017. Messi's case was one of the first high-profile investigations by Spanish authorities into top football players' tax affairs.
The results can be accessed on the CBSE's official website, i.e. Results were earlier scheduled to be declared on June 8, but were delayed after the Madras High Court stayed the declaration on a plea alleging lack of uniformity in question paper. Candidates can download their NEET 2017 result by visiting the link below as well. Immediately after the apex court's order, CBSE hosted the OMR answer sheets and have time to make challenges if they found any discrepancy in the responses made by them.
The counselling for NEET qualified candidates will begin soon.
Navdeep Singh, son of the principal of a government school in a village near Muktsar, secured first rank in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET).
Of these, 6,11,539 passed the test which was held on May 7.
- Microsoft Wants To Bring Xbox Emulation Onto The PC
- Coyotes get D Niklas Hjalmarsson in trade with Blackhawks
- 62 killed in multiple blasts and firing in 3 Pakistani cities
- High Expectations For CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE:COR), But Is There Upside?
- Chancellor Philip Hammond warns: We must avoid Brexit 'cliff edge'
- Roger Federer reaches semi-finals at Gerry Weber Open in Halle
- Trump disputes Russian interference in 2016 election
- Russian Federation regrets new USA sanctions, mulls retaliatory moves
- Tropical Storm Cindy forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- VR180 video format launched by YouTube, related cams coming soon