It will last for five weeks stargint June 27th and will include in-game giveaways, XP events and new playlists across multiple Call of Duty titles, one of which will be a summer-themed map for Modern Warfare Remastered. This re-release sports a handful of upgrades, including new higher resolution textures, lighting and rendering upgrades, enhanced sound effects, and a few quality of life upgrades. If you were disappointed by that, then cheer up, because Activision has just announced that Modern Warfare Remastered will get a standalone release. The response to the footage shown from the game so far has been very positive, and hopefully the finished product gets the series back on the right track. Well, maybe for some people, but a lot of folks that want nothing to do with Infinite Warfare are probably into this. The standalone game is $40.
There's no concrete news on the Xbox One and PC versions right now, but given it's only a timed exclusive we'd expect it to arrive in a month. Anyone seeking a copy of Infinite Warfare can still purchase The Legacy addition for $49.99 (Xbox One).
London council evacuates residents amid fire safety concerns
In a statement on Friday evening Ms Gould said firefighters and council officials had inspected the estate on Friday. Detective Superintendent Fiona McCormack says officers have seized documents in the investigation into the fire.
There's also a variety map pack that comes at an extra $15, and a physical edition of the game that will be hitting stores, which explains the retail box spied earlier this week. Modern Warfare had some memorable missions, such as "All Ghillied Up", "Charlie Don't Surf", and "Crew Expendable".
Modern Warfare Remastered will be available on June 27th.
- Google celebrates Oskar Fischinger's 117th Birthday with special doodle
- Coyotes get D Niklas Hjalmarsson in trade with Blackhawks
- 2 dead in Chicago Skyway shooting identified
- Senate to White House on health care: No Trump, please
- List of GOP lawmakers found in Virginia shooter's pocket
- Trump's Approval Down By Double Digits Among GOPers Since 100th Day
- Cosby accuser to resume testimony in sex assault trial
- VR180 video format launched by YouTube, related cams coming soon
- Conor McGregor Not Obligated To Wear Reebok Gear At Super Fight
- With Whole Foods, Amazon acquires distribution network