"This is a bit of a different feeling", the two-division world champion said after dominating his bigger countryman, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., by unanimous decision last month.
Because Mayweather and McGregor are two of the most popular athletes in the world, their event is going to be a massive event - despite the actual fight being a huge mismatch on paper, mainly because McGregor has never had a single professional boxing match.
The agents reportedly negotiated the fight deal for UFC 202, as they have for other notable bouts for Diaz, but were "unexpectedly" fired and allege they did not receive fair compensation. "I just don't think it's going to be a lot of fun to watch".
"This is not a problem because this is not a fight".
That's because Earnhardt, a big boxing fan, plans to spend his money on what he feels will be the fight "pure boxing fans" deserve. "Not a amusing show". A recent Golovkin comment that Alvarez was acting "scared" brought a grin to Alvarez's face, and a reply of, "We'll see".
Fox Sports Commentator Accidentally Identifies Brooks Koepka's Girlfriend as His Ex
But the American's girlfriend attracted just as much attention as he lifted the trophy at Erin Hills in Wisconsin, Washington, yesterday (June 18).
De La Hoya, who has been critical of the McGregor fight, offered a fresh round of criticism Wednesday.
Fast forward to Wednesday when Oscar appeared on ESPN with Canelo Alverez and Gennady Golovkin and was asked how he felt about Dana upstreaming him. "No controversies, no talk of, 'Should there be a rematch?'" Alvarez said.
"I think Mayweather will probably be aggressive because it's gonna be so easy". "He was already training when I met him, so I really admired his dedication to that, too". "I said well that's not what I'm hearing".
Golovkin and Alvarez, who are in the midst of a multicity promotional tour, are on the same side of the issue.
- Republicans Divided as Trump Reverses Some Obama Cuba Policy
- List of GOP lawmakers found in Virginia shooter's pocket
- Curfew lifted from Mandsaur city, prohibitory orders to remain in force
- Gas prices in Massachusetts down 5 cents per gallon
- White Officers Fatally Shoot Black Woman Who Reported Burglary
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- McCain: Americans 'stupid' to still want to travel to NKorea
- German minister sees hope of 'soft' Brexit, with conditions
- With Whole Foods, Amazon acquires distribution network
- Defending champion Knox seeks River Highlands lift