Rep. Williams confirmed on social media Wednesday morning that Barth was the aide and that he is expected to make a full recovery.
Witnesses said a gunman fired a torrent of bullets at the ballfield around 7 a.m. Police identified the shooter as 66-year-old James Hodgkinson of IL, who was shot by Capitol Police officers and later died from his injuries.
A white Texas police officer says he regrets asking a mother why she didn't teach her son not to litter during the December arrest of the black woman and her two teenage daughters. "He held me. I held him". "[Sen.] Jeff Flake took his belt off and made a tourniquet around Zack's leg to stop the bleeding". Williams, the coach of the team, was not shot, however a member of his staff was shot and is receiving medical attention, according to a press release issued by his staff.
IPhone 8 And IPhone 7S Parts Leak
As the iPhone 8's alleged reveal date - this fall, reports say - inches closer, more and more leaks break into the surface. A Foxconn insider claimed earlier this month that the iPhone 7S and 7S Plus would stick to the unibody aluminum design.
"All the time (Barth) was bleeding and we were under fire - he was texting", Williams said.
"I don't think it was a Republican or Democratic issue, but I think he had an issue", Williams said.
"It would be like diving into a swim pool with no water", Williams said.
Barton, of Ennis, south of Dallas, is the manager of the Republican congressional baseball team.
- Premier League fixtures released
- Lyft joining forces with Jaguar Land Rover in tech venture
- United States consumer prices dip 0.1 per cent in May
- Court approves Marsh deals to sell 26 grocery stores
- Sunderland in talks with Aberdeen over compensation for Derek McInnes
- Federal Grand Jury Indicts Accused NSA Leaker Reality Winner
- 'The Mummy' Shows No Signs Of Life At The Domestic Box Office
- Trump travel ban dealt another blow as high court weighs in
- US opts out of G7 pledge committing to Paris climate accord
- Days Gone E3 Gameplay Preview