Three adults have been found dead at a home in North Royalton, Ohio, police confirm.
Again, authorities said this is possibly in relation to the triple homicide in North Royalton. Dave Loeding told the Daily News.
Police originally stated that one of the victims was shot to death but amended the information shortly thereafter, according to WEWS.
Loeding said it appears at least one of the women was stabbed, but that it was not possible to identify the manner of death for the other two women.
Police told residents to remain in their homes as the standoff continued.
A gunman wanted in connection with the slaughter of a mother and her two daughters was threatening suicide during a police standoff.
China concerned about reported killing of two nationals in Pakistan
Even Pakistan's ally China has expressed concern over Islamabad's " complicated relationship " with jihadist groups. The two Chinese-language teachers were taken by gunmen disguised as police in Jinnah, Quetta City.
Investigators believe the killings were specific - not random - but they do not have a suspect and they have not made an arrest, Loeding says, describing the case as "tragic".
The university issued the following statement: "The Kent State University community is deeply saddened to learn of the sudden passing of Taylor Pifer".
Taylor's younger sister, Kylie attended Bowling Green University, where she majored in forensic science and was involved in theater.
"Let police work take its course". The North Royalton Police Department is leading the investigation.
Police report that this man has been inside the home for a few hours and that he knew the people who lived there. "There's a lot of pathology and a lot of evidence that needs lab", Loeding said.
A Cleveland 19 reporter had come in contact with the man via Facebook earlier in the day, as a result of her reporting on the story.
- MP farmers' unrest: CM to fast indefinitely for restoration of peace
- Bobbi Brown's ex arrested for domestic battery
- 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' Sails To The Top Of The Box Office
- Thompson shoots 67 for 1-shot lead after 3rd round
- Green stays in Game 4 after technical foul fiasco
- 'Dead Woman Walking': Amid Election Fallout, Theresa May Stands On Shaky Ground
- Sessions to appear before Senate intelligence committee
- Stress test: High-wire Cavaliers still alive in NBA Finals
- Kuwait says Qatar is 'willing' to hold dialogue
- Germany prepared for Brexit negotiations, says Merkel