There was no jackpot victor in Wednesday's Powerball drawing which means the next drawing will be for an estimated $435 million.
Though no one captured the $375 million jackpot Wednesday, four tickets matched five numbers but not the Powerball. The POWERBALL jackpot has rolled 19 times since the April 5, 2017, drawing and has generated more than $31.4 million in contributions to the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF).
Tickets for this drawing cost $2 each and can be purchased up until 9:50 p.m. on Saturday. The official Powerball rules explicitly state: "You do not have to be a citizen or a resident to play the game".
It's time again to start thinking about which private island you'll buy as the Powerball jackpot has grown to nearly half-a-billion dollars.
The victor has 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim their prize.
New smart speaker expected as Apple kicks off conference
Dubbed HomePod , the new speaker features voice control and spatial awareness to adapt the sound to different rooms. But it's a lot cheaper than the iPhone , which starts at $649 and is now the main way people access Siri.
If the numbers stay the way they are, a cash value payout of Saturday's jackpot would come to $237.1 million.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Lawson's jackpot holds the record for the largest lottery prize ever won in MI. And the largest single-winner pot was to a winning ticket in Florida, good for $590.5 million on May 18, 2013.
The cash option prize is estimated at $273.1 million. The overall chance of winning a prize is 1 in 24.87. A $3 Power Play ticket wins $2 million. There were three match five winners who won $1 million.
The next Powerball drawing is this Saturday night.
- Police release dash cam from Woods' arrest
- New Montana rep apologizes to reporter he allegedly 'body-slammed'
- Vladimir Putin to Megyn Kelly: US Hackers Could Have Framed Russia
- Layoffs Could Total 1000 as AOL and Yahoo Complete Merger
- Officials say Trump may not try to block Comey's testimony
- London Bridge attack: Death toll rises to eight
- Cavs not making any lineup changes for Game 3 of the Finals
- Nagaland Encounter: Arms, Ammunition Recovered from Slain Militants
- Modi opens India's longest bridge
- Arrest in NSA news leak fuels debate on source protection