SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy skies and scattered rain showers and thunderstorms will be possible, with a warm and muggy high temperature of 80 degrees. Showers arrive by Thursday morning and a heavier rain is possible Thursday night into Friday morning as another low develops along the coast. Look for the below normal temperatures to continue Wednesday with highs in the low to mid 70s. The weather will remain dry if you have outdoor plans or are traveling for Memorial Day Weekend.
Retired NWS meteorologist Jim Lushine says welcome to the rainy season: An approaching weather feature will provide the mechanism for some strong to severe thunderstorms Wednesday and Thursday, especially in Palm Beach County. We'll see lows in the upper 40s to low to mid 50s Tuesday night. The high will be 76; after a morning low of 62. Northwest wind 5 to 9 miles per hour. Don't expect highs much warmer than the middle/upper 60s today - some 10°+ below average for this time of the year.
By this evening, the cold front will push through Southwest Louisiana which will increase the rain chances tonight with the bulk of the rain moving through during the evening before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
Friday: 30 percent chance of showers.
You only have to water the plants a couple times this week
Tuesday: Showers and thunderstorms.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm.
Saturday night - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. High temperatures today climb to the upper 60s to near 70 degrees. This rain threat will drift slowly to the south Sunday, Sunday night and Memorial Day Monday.
Showers and thunderstorms may be around the area Sunday morning as a cold front moves through but signs point to a dry afternoon for the Indy 500!
Lawmaker apologizes for calling for lynching
The leadership in Louisiana "should be LYNCHED!" The chairmen of the Mississippi House and Senate Democratic caucus - Sen. The New Orleans statue removal has been a topic filled with controversy.
- Raytheon and Saudi Arabia Military Industries Announce Strategic Partnership
- Ringling Bros. shuts down the big top
- Trump arrives in Israel amid tight security
- Fallen police officers honored during ceremony outside NH statehouse
- Small sinkhole opens outside Trump's Florida getaway club
- Sainsbury's fiance says she is innocent
- Spurs coach Gregg Popovich: Kawhi Leonard likely out for Game 4
- Premier League Head-to-Head: Grosicki (Hull City) v Alli
- South African hunter dies after Zimbabwe elephant trampling
- Billy Bush Says That Access Hollywood Trump Tape Is Not Locker-Room Banter