The U.S. Coast Guard is searching for a missing aircraft off of the Bahamas that was suppose to have landed in Florida on Monday.
Jennifer Blumin and the boys were reported missing on Monday after their small plane was listed overdue in Titusville, Fla., authorities said.
Watch standers with the Coast Guard Seventh District Command Center received a report from Miami Air Traffic Control at 2:10 p.m. on Monday regarding lost radar and radio contact from of a MU-2B airplane approximately 37 miles east of Eleuthera.
"Search for survivors continues", the Coast Guard said in a tweet.
Pilot Nathan Ulrich, 42, who the Daily News describes as Blumin's "partner", was also onboard.
Trump shared secret info about IS with Russians
Bob Corker, the Republican head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, called the allegations "very, very troubling" if true. The president has broad authority to declassify government secrets, which makes it unlikely Trump broke the law.
The Coast Guard corrected its initial information on Ulrich to say he was from New Hampshire, not New York City. The plane was flying at 24 thousand feet and about 300 knots when air traffic control lost contact.
"Her family is working with investigators and we politely ask that you respect their privacy at this time", the company said.
"There's no indication of significant adverse weather at the time", said Lt. Cmdr.
"We can confirm that the plane carrying Jennifer Blumin and members of her family has gone missing after taking off from Puerto Rico yesterday", a company official said in an email statement.
The Coast Guard launched a search by air and water.
- China's economy shows signs of slowing in April
- Sore ankle keeps Raptors G Lowry out of starting lineup
- Ex-US NSA ordered to hand over Russia probe documents
- Aric Almirola hospitalized after crash involving Joey Logano, Danica Patrick
- Raids on Lalu Prasad, Chidambaram rile Opposition; ensuring accountability says the Government
- McKayla Maroney Fires Back At Haters Who Criticized Her Racy Instagram Video
- Turkish opposition urges Trump to prod Erdogan on rights
- Two Hoosiers honored during National Peace Officers Memorial Service
- Don't Call Me Caitlyn: Baby Name Plunges In Popularity
- Motorola Releases Moto gS and Moto gS plus soon