The latest episode of WWE SmackDown Live saw some exciting matches aired from the KFC Yum!
There was a shock victor of the six-man battle to face Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at WWE Backlash on May 21, live on Sky Sports Box Office. Charlotte Flair will challenge for Naomi's SmackDown Women's Championship next week after beating her in a non-title match. A referee came down to break it up, and then Shane McMahon came out. Naomi managed to break free and showcased great athleticism to stun Charlotte.
Jinder Mahal became number one contender for the WWE Championship Tuesday, winning a six-pack challenge match.
Charlotte would gain the victory over the current Smackdown champion and she would guarantee that the two will meet again next week. Sure, RAW may have had its ups and downs but Charlotte's biggest gripe happened to be the lack of gold around her waist.
Charlotte counters Naomi's attempt at the Rear View and hits the champion with Natural Selection to pick up the win in her first SmackDown Live match.
Russia, Iran, And Syria Issue Warning To US
He suggested that photographs showing children who had died in the attack, which provoked revulsion around the world, were staged. Moscow offered the explanation that regime aircraft hit a chemical weapons facility controlled by rebels on the ground.
This match takes place just two weeks after Charlotte was traded from Monday Night Raw to SmackDown Live; she is immediately entering the title picture. The Colons were part of the Superstar Shake-up and made a statement with a change in attitude. She said she's going to give Charlotte what she wants, because she's never scared.
Epico and Primo Colon won with a folding press from Epico on Chad Gable.
Face of America Open Challenge: Kevin Owens def. Gary Gandy (local competitor) by pin following the Pop-Up Powerbomb.
Kevin Owens defends the United States Championship against Chris Jericho at Payback, and if he retains, he will have to eventually defend the title against AJ Styles.
Quite possibly, a match should take place to determine a number one contender's spot. Styles recovered, evaded an End of Days, and delivered a Phenomenal Forearm off the ring steps that knocked Corbin into the crowd.
- Kylie Jenner "doing everything she can" to stay away from Tyga
- Cafeteria duty awaits Gorsuch at Supreme Court
- Madrid Sees Off Bayern in Controversial Thriller to Reach Semis
- Cross-claim submitted after violence at Trump campaign rally
- 21st Century Fox investigating O'Reilly harassment claims
- Gallup: Trump Drops 17 Points on Whether He Keeps His Promises
- Christians mark Easter at site of Jesus's resurrection
- Sai Praneeth smashing victory in Singapore Open Super Series against Srikanth
- Muslim Board moves law panel against changes in Sharia laws
- Google reaches $7.8M settlement with Russian Federation in antitrust case